The KC-851 board is a 0-10V communicating BACnet and LonWorks K8 series dimming controller.
- The KC-851 dimming card system allows complete control of any lighting system that involves control via 0-10V. Functions such as standard raise/lower, scene selection as well as daylight harvesting are easily configurable.
- Compatible with the K6 BACnet and K8 Lonwork s systems, the sophisticated dimming control allows seamless integration into a BAS. Combined with the Cristal KS-86x switch and a light level sensor, the KC-851 dimming card allows not only complete control but can contribute to reduced energy consumption.
|Ouputs||8x 0-10V, 50 ballast max. per output (max 200 ballasts per board) (protected against bad connections)|
|Inputs||4x configurable for 0-10V or 4-20mA detector (User configurable with Kameleon® console) (* coming soon)|
|Supply||24 Vc.a. , 100 mA|
|Dimensions||110 mm x 180 mm (4,3 po x 7,0 po)|
|IEC Standards Compliance||– IEC 61000-4-3 Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity
– IEC 61000-4-4 Electrical fast transient/burst immunity
– IEC 61000-4-6 Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency
|Environment||Temperature 0 ºC to 40 ºC|
- Compatible with K6 and K8 Series
- Compatible with BACnet IP and Lonworks
- Function with the KS Network Switch
- Configuration tools (Plugins) provided with the Kameleon software
- Adjustable ramp or fade rate
- Compatible with 0-10V LED Drivers
- Conference rooms where several predefined lighting levels (scenes) are required.
- Atriums or cafeterias where naturel daylight is in abundance
- Research establishments where simulation of dawn and dusk is required
- When combined with an occupancy sensor the lighting level can be reduced in zones infrequently used outside normal hours.