The CCLP-BACnet is a communication card designed to interface up to 4 CCLS-4016 lighting controllers inside an electrical panel.
- It allows the CCLS-4016 to be visible from the BACnet protocol.
- Basically, you control this electronic board from BACnet. You will discover this controller from a BACnet Building Controller (B-BC) or a BACnet Operator Workstation (B-OWS).
- It will allow accessing inputs and relays as any BACnet input or output.
- Also, relays can be grouped to access multiple relays more efficiently.
- Finally, you can enable the gateway mode on a few of these controllers when you need panel to panel communication without the need of a master controller.
|Protocol||Panel to panel protocol for small projects without building automation system. (Up to 20 BACnet-IP)|
|Configuration||Intuitive relays grouping within a panel or between each panel using the CCLS-4016 programming buttons|
|Option||Each panel can be BACnet accessible|
|Prewired and pre set up||factory assembled and pre set up as needed|
|Mounting||DIN rail mountable into the panel|
- The CC-BACnet electronic board is a communication interface developed to interface up to 4 CCLS-4016 controllers within a single electrical panel. This allows the CCLS-4016 to be visible from a BACnet network.
- The CC-BACnet controller and the CCLS-4016 input / output modules are designed with half-wave power supplies. Each controller requires a 24 Vac power supply whose polarity of the connections must be respected between the controllers. We encourage you to connect the "negative" terminal of the power supply to the grounding if you must meet standards (such as CSA) or to make sure that the controllers are at the same reference as other equipment.
** Please follow these basic rules if you install the electronic controllers yourself as some connection errors can damage the hardware **
Refer to the datasheet for the connection examples.