The CC-BACnet2DMX and CC-DMX2BACnet cards are BACnet-IP and DMX protocol conversion gateways.
- Each communication protocol has its specialty. Although your building’s lighting is BACnet, some other places in your building may require the DMX-512 protocol. Whether it is stage lighting in your theater or exterior architectural lighting, these other systems do not have to be completely independent. The Crystal Controls DMX-512 gateways can connect these two worlds.
|Supply||24VAC «Halfwave» @150mA – MAX; 130mA – Average|
|Operating temperature:||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Communication port||– RS-485 / DMX-512
|Prewired and pre set up||in the factory in a NEMA 1 box according to the specifications.|
|Mounting||DIN rail into the panel.|
|Dimensions||3.96″ X 4.5″ (100.58mm x 115mm)|
- DMX-512 devices can be BACnet accessible.
- Up to 512 DMX addresses (= 1 universe) are individually or group controlled.
- Adjustable power ON level, max level, min level and fade time.
- DMX data rate and timing fully adjustable.
- Ability to convert DMX-512 commands into BACnet objects.
- All 512 DMX addresses (= 1 universe) is converted into BACnet objects.
- The CCLP-BACnet2DMX gateway from Cristal Controls gives you 512 analog objects via the BACnet-IP protocol to control a universe of 512 DMX addresses. It is therefore possible to send lighting levels to these lamps by your existing building control system by the same schedule as your other equipment.
- The CC-DMX2BACnet gateway listens to the 512 commands from the DMX-512 universe and translate them into analog objects on the BACnet-IP network. Your building control system can therefore trigger commands on one or more of these controls to turn off the lighting of the room while the stage lighting comes into action for a show.