La carte CCDLX est un détecteur de luminosité doté d’un contrôleur de pièce modulant.
- The CCDLX is used to read the Lux brightness level of a room or zone.
- It also allows control of ballasts and 0-10V LED power supply standalone or BACnet-MS / TP network.
- Several functions and types of buttons can be connected, each button thus obtains a programmable function according to the application.
|Inputs||1x digital for motion detector or for a switch.|
|Ouputs||– 1x 0-10 Vdc, source: 10 mA max
- 1x Dry contact NO for relay or Powerpack (Max capacity 24Vac / dc, 100mA)
|Mounting||Unit assembled and ready for installation on a ceiling surface or embedded in a junction box.|
|LEDs||State and action (depending on the user's choice).|
|Networking||BACnetMS / TP protocols.|
- Whether on a simple open / close or a preprogrammed scenes call, the CCDLX offers a lot of flexibility to meet any application.
- This controller also has the intelligence and logic to handle different control accessories. Via its digital input, it allows to control a room by motion detection or by the use of a wall switch. Closure or warning delays during motion detection can be changed by network.
- The CCDLX also allows you to control a dimming area according to the amount of natural light. A setpoint programmed in the controller will allow automatic dimming to respect it.