The CC-PS24 is a ceiling-mounted photo sensing devices used to detect ambient light levels and accordingly switch ON/OFF the lighting fixture. LED displays and automatic light level setting are provided to facilitate an installation by the user.
|Illumination Range||0.5 to 250 footcandles (5.4 to 2691 lux)|
|Detection Area||120° cone|
|Current Consumption||22mA Nominal|
|Operating temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50° C)|
|Maximum Humidity||90% RH Non-condensing|
- Always switch OFF the electrical power before installing the sensor and make sure the voltage rating corresponds to the sensor’s rating
- Direct mount to ceiling junction box
- Wire the sensor according to the wiring diagram
- Attach the sensor to the junction box with 2 screws
- Cover the screws with the screw covers provided.
- Meeting rooms