The CCLDIM board is a communicating modulating room controller DALI or BACnetMS/TP
- The CCLDIM provides stand-alone 0-10V (sink / source) LED power and ballast control or DALI or BACnetMSTP network control.
- A pulsed relay output is used to turn ON / OFF a circuit on a relay type WR-6161.
- Several functions and types of buttons can be connected to it, each button can have a programmable function according to the application.
|Power supply for accessories||24VDC 100mA|
|Communication||Compatible with BACnet MSTP and DALI. Also available in DMX version.|
|Button||Installer test (0/50/100)|
|LED||Status indicator lamp|
|Inputs||- 1x digital for dimmers with 2 dry contacts
- 1x digital for motion detector
- 1x analogue for Luxmeter or potentiometer
|Ouputs||– 1x 0-10 Vdc:
- 1x WR for pulse relay (max 3 relays in parallel)
|Typical consumption||100mA (250mA when changing state)|
|Mounting||on DIN rail 35mm|
- Maximum distances for 0-10V control wires:
- – #18 AWG wires = 50m
- – #16 AWG wires = 100m
- – #14 AWG wires = 150m
- Whether on a simple open / close or a preprogrammed scene call, the CCLDIM offers tremendous flexibility to suit any application.
- This controller has the intelligence and logic to manage different control accessories.
- Through its inputs, also allows controlling a room by motion detection or by light detection.
- The closing or closing warning times during motion detection can be modified by the network.
- The CCLDIM also allows to control a dimming zone according to the contribution of natural light.
- A setpoint is programmed in the controller to allow an automatic dimming in order to respect this one.