The CCDIM-R is a DALI or BACnet relay / dimmer controller.
- The Cristal Controls CCDIM-R controller allows the controls of 0-10V dimming output with an ON/OFF function.
- 2 types of communications can be used for sending commands: DALI and BACnet MSTP.
- Configuration is done using the communication.
|Supply||24Vac with typical consumption of 70 mA|
|Ouputs||- 1 X pulsed output for WR-6161
- 1 X 0-10Vdc, 0.01A @ 10Vdc (50 Philips Advance Mark 7 ballasts)
|Mounting||Assembled in a 35mm DIN rail mount enclosure|
|Dimensions||3.5″ X 2.2’’ X 0.7″|
- Maximum distances for 0-10V control wires:
- – #18 AWG wires = 50m
- – #16 AWG wires = 100m
- – #14 AWG wires = 150m
- Typically, the CCDIM-R is mounted in Cristal Controls CCLD panel series. It is used to control 0-10Vdc ballasts or LED.
- The CCDIM-R is designed to receive BACnet or DALI commands equipments from Cristal controls Jasper system.
- At the assembly, the CCDIM-R is attached to an interface relay to control high power circuits.