The KC-631 is a Modbus TCP communicating relay controller with 16 outputs of the K6 series.
- The KC-631 output lighting control card is designed to control a set of 16 low voltage relays 2-wire type (WR-6161). The KC-631 card offers a flexible management control of zones and according to each zone requirement.
- The KC-631 card offers a flexible management control of zones and according to each zone requirement.
- Compatibility with different relay types 24 VAC: 2-wire - WR-6161
|Communication||Modbus TCP RS-485|
|Network||Modbus type "TCP" for addressing each of the outputs (0 to 255)|
|Cable socket||Plug-in connection terminals|
|Possible configurations of the outputs||- switch
- motion detector
- other external conditions required for a compound transaction
|Supply||24 VAC, 110 mA class 2|
|Environment||– temperature 0° C to 50° C (32° F to 112° F)
- humidity (without condensation) 10% to 90%
|IEC Standards Compliance||Noise suppression/IEC 60255-22-4 and 61000-4-2|
|Ouputs||16 Polarised Outputs 24 VAC|
- Interoperable management of a complete group of 16 low voltage lighting control relays:
- Management, Grouping
- Relay Status Management
- Interoperability of all output cards (x3) and the master KC-600 BACnet controller card packaged in the same cabinet