The KC-831 is a LonWorks communicating 16-relay relay controller of the K8 series.
- The KC-831 is a 16 Polarised Outputs 24 Vac controller. It can allows a larger scale low voltage lighting control based on LonWorks network with possibility of interoperability with automation network. With Kameleon K800 software, this cards can be used as a standalone system.
|Ouputs||16 two-wire or semiconductor relay, 8 on 3-wire relay or relay circuit breakers.|
|Communications network||LonWorksᴹᴰ, Echelonᴹᴰ on pairs of twisted wires n ° 22|
|Range||Distance: Up to 2700 meters (8 858 ft) in bus mode and up to 500 meters (1 640 ft) in free topology, without repeater|
|Supply||24 Vc.a. and 18 Vc.a. with center tap, 125 mA|
|Terminals||Enclosable or screw|
|Temperature||0 ºC to 50 ºC (32 ºF to 122 ºF), Relative humidity 10 to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions||110 mm x 180 mm (4,3 po x 7,0 po)|
|IEC Standards Compliance||IEC 60255-22-4 : Fast Transient Disturbance Tests and 61000-4-2|
|Interoperable function||ON time extension, Alerts, ON only, OFF only|
- KC-831 uses FTT-10A transceiver to communicate on a LON twisted pair network (CEA-709) with other K8 devices or with any other LON devices.
- Must be commissioned with a LNS based tool
- Can be configured with LNS based tool (plugin available) or with Kameleon K8 software
- 16-Group Controller Avalaible
- Each output can read the state of the relay
- Compatible in all Kameleon Series Enclosures
- Larger scale low voltage lighting control based on LonWorks network with possibility of interoperability with automation network.
- With Kameleon K800 software, those cards can be used as a standalone system.