The KS Network Switch by Cristal has been designed to allow you to easily connect to the building automated network (BAS). The KS-Network Switch is compatible with our K6 (BacNet IP) and K8 (LON) lighting control card series, thus offering greater versatility when it comes to the connection and switch configuration.
|Power||60 mA @ 24 Vac|
|Communication||Network LonWorks® (1 Pair + Shield Belden #3105A)|
|Operating Temperature||0-40° C (32 – 104° F)|
|Conformity to CEI Norms||
- Compatible with the K6 & K8 control card series
- Available in option of 1, 2, 4 and 6 buttons
- LED status for each button (green and red)
- Designed to fit standard decor-style light switch plate covers
- Can be configured in groups of several switches per gang
- Topology free wiring (daisy-chaining or star configurations)
- Lon Network
- BacNet IP
- Polarity-insensitive, 2-wire communication
The KS Network Switch by Cristal has been designed and tested to meet the requirements of small and large-scale projects. Its conceptions 1-6 buttons allow to decrease the number of singlegang boxes in places that require large numbers of switches (i.e.: Master Stations). Furthermore, because of its simple and elegant design, the KS Network Switch will blend easily in your decor.